quarta-feira, 23 de julho de 2014

Wasted

Darling, we're wasted
The news were right about today's weather
Mum didn't even call to know if I'm ok
The streets are dusty and I guess I've changed

This room gets smaller everyday
My mouth tastes like shit since yesterday
I'm scared to notice I'm a little too much like you
And if that's true I've one more ghost to runaway from

Help me find a way out of your heart
Maybe I just like to fall apart

I wish I was Clyde
But you're not Bonnie either
Being perfect always pissed us off
Still it's not right to be the damn opposite

I feel like I'm losing all my brightness
There's no light left to chase inside of me
God, is this what having no money makes me think about?
Love's meaningless when we can't just spoil ourselves

Help me find a way out of your heart
Maybe I just like to fall apart

If Lana's a star and Frodo is gay
I'm sure I'll go far and I'll find a way
To make myself proud for the both of us
To fool the whole world and get an A plus
Amy just died and I am still here
I find no drug that can erase the fear
Of being no-one and worthless as hell
Of being a joke for you to tell

Help me find a way out of your heart
Maybe I just like to fall apart 


By Darko

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário