quarta-feira, 23 de julho de 2014

Godless Place

Money makes people ugly
Love just gets us hurt
And i'm starving for some confort
in somebody's arms...

This world's bloody freezing
And my bones are too weak
I don't know if I'll survive
this world another week...

Only God knows the child who's hidding inside of me...

I might need to hurt someone
So I can feel better
Or I could be alone
writting this letter...

To tell you how sick I am of your
useless conversations about
how sick is this world and it's
human relations

Only God can kill the child who lives inside of me...

The root of everything's nothingness
Maybe we should get back there....
I don't want to be stuck forever
in this Godless place...

Don't you feel sorry for me?
Don't you feel sorry for me?

By Darko

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário