quarta-feira, 23 de julho de 2014

His greatest sin

There's no tool in my bag
to fix this broken heart
It hurts in my head
I don't know where to start

All these people around
none of them makes sense
and I'm feeling down
Like I have no defense against it

Too much smoke in the room
and I can't see it clear
Here's where my fears can bloom
and the end seems near


All these voices, they scream
things I don't understand
I wish it was another dream
but I just can't stand against it

Please, I'm asking for help
God owes me a light in my path
for I'm his greatest sin

It doesn't look like an option
to stay or go
I don't have that function
So I let the pain grow

All these miserable thoughts
which I try to reject
Are stuck in my bones
Inside a body I neglet...

Please, I'm asking for help
God owes me a light in my path
for I'm his greatest sin

'cause this world's a place he created
but surely he's never been...

By Darko

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário