sexta-feira, 14 de dezembro de 2012

Where it all ends


I've learned love is a fragile thing

Too fragil to survive this life we deal with
It's cruel to feel alone when you see this jerks around
It's warm in this devastating absense of a sound

Where the hell are those so called friends when we need a hand?

Where the hell is your lovely family when you have no money at all
?Where the hell are your mentors to tell you you're still good when you fail
So I ask...what does love prevail?

I'll keep on walking until my feet bleed

It's no solution to pray every night
There's no tv show that can fix a broken heart
It's funny how you always end in the start

Where the hell are those so called friends when you want to cry?

Where the hell is your lovely family when you need to regret their existence?
Where the hell are your mentors to show you some other way to try?
So I ask...why does love always die?

Focus stupid boy

I don't wanna be a toy
in your troubled hands
You need to quickly find a way
or you'll always be meant to stay
where it all ends
where it all ends...

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário